Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 2)

Can’t explain it but I get really strong ‘Willem Dafoe in The Lighthouse’ energy from the first pic

5 Likes

M asked me if you had a pet bear when she saw these photos :heart:

4 Likes

Working from home today, just turned around and…

Looks comfy!

25 Likes

Whats for dinner, then? Steak?

33 Likes

Im such a bad photographer. She’s lying on her arm like shes got an armchair and is missing a glass of brandy. Getting a fluffy mane for Christmas too

31 Likes

Enjoying holding the blanket up with his back legs whilst he snoozes

30 Likes

I think M thought that Winnie was a bear because this little goblin has warped her perception of what a cat is

5 Likes

Katie is not a happy kitten. She’s getting a biopsy under GA tomorrow morning, which means a) she’s not to eat tonight and thus b) can’t be let outside either. I am getting insistent and indignant miaows every time I move, and it’s only 10pm

I’m not getting any sleep tonight, am I

I don’t quite know why I think Katie looks like Max Verstappen in this photo, but here we are

I’ve had some cans

27 Likes

Got home to find this, what’s going on here then

25 Likes

3 weeks in and still LOVES sat 4am wake up call every fucking day!!!

33 Likes

Chilling by the fire :fire: :cat2:

31 Likes

Yeah but that’s one heck of a forgivable face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I simply cannot be mad at him!!

4 Likes

30 Likes

Phone did ‘two years ago today’ thing, and nearly gave me a heart attack before I realised what it is!

:scream:

Maybe it’s just me!

14 Likes

What are we looking at here?

2 Likes

Well, I thought a terrifying, hooded figure, but in fact it’s silly old Wednesday, one of our gang of cats.

I think it’s possibly only me that sees the terryfying hooded figure but now it’s more hooded figure than cat.

I knew this was a mistake!

:grinning:

I see the outline of a cat looking to the left but this is the bit that’s confusing me

Screenshot_20231126-195011_Chrome~2

I enhanced that (already there) in the hope that I wouldn’t be the only one seeing the terryfying hooded figure. They are my hooded figure’s eyes.

I hope we can put this embarrassing episode behind us. Apoligies!

:grimacing: