Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Wish I had a bonded pair of cats now :weary: they look so beautiful together

(Tbh I wish we had kept my cats brother when they were found together)

1 Like

22 Likes

Don’t know why cats aren’t recognised as the true clown regents they are, this one is a ridiculous goof. But yeah, I did wash that pasta bowl again after I finally removed her.

19 Likes

Very jealous of Monroe deciding to tuck himself up in bed in the middle of the day

22 Likes

A pair of cute young looking black and white cats have appeared in my garden a couple of times already today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They have brand new collars on so I suspect they have just been “let outside” for the 1st time

They are quite shy, one of them had a face covered in cobwebs after looking under my decking

13 Likes

So we’re foster cat parents now, ever since Gary died my partner has had a lot of loving to give and Maisie’s obsessed with me so she got jealous. Expect a revolving door of cat pics for a short while, I guess

Anyway this is Alice

(she’s still very shy and doesn’t really trust us very much yet but she’s eating and using the litter tray so that’s good)

her previous parents moved house and couldn’t take her with them. I think she’s very sad bless her.

30 Likes

She’s so pretty

23 Likes

And the other one is just cheeky.

22 Likes

Whiskers

20 Likes

Rehoming Maud and Myrtle to our home on Saturday. ‘Cited.

2 Likes

Never had a pet before, but we have this wee fella incoming:

The excitement has made us feral.

28 Likes

What a face!

6 Likes

24 Likes

Look at this picture I took of Norma. I’m a photographer now.

25 Likes

Is this for her black metal album?

8 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

She loves these head massages but doesn’t half look like a weird little alien

23 Likes

Tired

22 Likes

Staying at my mum’s tonight

20 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh so cute :sob:

1 Like