Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling) (Part 1)

25 Likes

How are they getting along? Are they pals yet?

2 Likes

endless wrestling and chasing but no nastiness. first time I’ve seen them chill in the same room tonight too, so getting there.

salem keeps eating Bones’ food tho

4 Likes

Cat got on to the roof earlier, had to climb up and rescue her. She had a great time and is out like a light now

21 Likes

Trying to adopt these lads.
Ron and Russ Mael

23 Likes

Oliver has melted, send help

22 Likes

The natural state for a cat - liquid

3 Likes

Leo almost fits in the washing basket.

18 Likes

Just found out that Siamese cats have point colouration because they have a pigment that’s sensitive to temperature. So as they grow up, they go darker in the areas of their body that are coldest.

Wikipedia is weird! shared a post on Instagram. Follow their account to see 907 posts.

3 Likes

Done it again!

:wave:

16 Likes

We still have one of the kttens btw

This is Honeyclaws

10 Likes

Bones just took a shit, immediately jumped onto the bed for a cuddle and smeared shit all over my neck.

Time for an unplanned second shower

8 Likes

:nail_care:

17 Likes

We’ve got one of those toys. Snoopy ripped the tail off, and this is what it looks like now.

Summary

:smiley:

6 Likes

:smiley:

Maisie actually chases it and tries to kill it (apart from this picture), whereas Gary grabs it and then licks/grooms it. Donut

1 Like

Spooky passed away painlessly today. She managed a bit of the special occasion food and saw the sky one last time before going to the vet. She was a part of my life for almost 21 years.

Here she is chilling with me in bed a couple of days ago, and a couple of her from this year. I’ll never forget her.

27 Likes

Oh man :pensive: I’m so sorry. That is one hardy yet friendly gal though.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss :heart:

13 Likes

I’m so sorry. I remember you posting about her before and how much she has been part of your life. Thoughts are very much with you right now

3 Likes

RIP Spooky :heart:, 21 years though what an innings.

7 Likes