Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Mashing the pill up with a tiny bit of water (easier said than done for the ones our cat was on, they were like concrete) and mixing it into her wet food. Will probably only work if the pill doesn’t taste too horrible.

1 Like

absolute menace to society, pictured taking a break from destroying everything she touches

20 Likes

22 Likes

Helping us unpack the shopping!

17 Likes

Snoopy jumped in a bag like this once, so I picked it up and carried her around. She wasn’t impressed :smiley:

6 Likes

Could it be added to wet food once you grind it up best you can?

Leo has turned into a furry egg

15 Likes

My sweet, soft, furry girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Was away for a night on Friday, my sister arrived here before me so I couldn’t ‘introduce’ them and Bones gets sad when I leave and was obviously hoping it’d be me walking through the door and now he’s really afraid of her and I’ve had to move his litter box into my room :frowning:

He was amazing with my parents, annoying

1 Like

On patrol

13 Likes

16 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good floor to ceiling cat tree?

1 Like

He’s looking so grown up (apart from the last photo where he’s still clearly a little baby)

4 Likes

Once a little baby, always a little baby

12 Likes

Visiting a friend who’s cat sitting

Gorgeous

20 Likes

Someone wants to taste test the chicken

17 Likes

These two have recently moved into one of the neighbouring houses and got stuck on our roof a couple of weeks ago and i had to get them down. They’ve now learned how to get up and down from there and do so frequently, as well as popping up at our front window nearly every day

29 Likes

I’m actually looking for one at the moment. If you find a good one let me know.

That’s lovely :blush:

2 Likes

I think so, and my wife thinks so, but our cat does NOT agree.

2 Likes