Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

Haha! Sausage is that cat tbf. Everyone loves him, local cats not so much. Just shows up at strangers houses in the middle of the night meowing loading trying to lure cats out to fight.

2 Likes

Haha these two appeared at 1am the other night! Their owner was out looking for them! They’ve been on the bench outside the window for about an hour now.

2 Likes

I saw a cat today but it was too busy staring into some bushes to come and say hello :frowning:

2 Likes

accidentally let Bones meet Salem face to face because both were waiting at either end of my door and I couldn’t shut it quick enough to prevent Salem jumping in.

Salem was chill as fuck, just wandered around and sniffed Bones’ ass a bit.

Bones the entire time + hissing, which i’ve never heard him do before:

christ this is gonna be a ballache.

6 Likes

but he’s been nice with my housemate which is something. nice = not running away and sniffing him, putting his paw on him etc, but keeping his distance.

we’re doing the one in one out thing where Salem is shut away in his room for a bit and Bones gets free run of the apartment and then vice versa, which means my room smells of cat food and cat litter for a bit.

2 Likes

He bloody loves me being at home

19 Likes

No dice here. We have really high ceilings and the only one large enough and under 100£ seems quite poor. Might take a punt on it anyway

Generally, cats work things out pretty well after a few slang matches and hissing. It took months for Tanuki to finally acknowledge that Hypatia was there to stay (greatly helped by her kicking his fluffy butt every time he started something) and they would still engage in mock battle every so often. Carnivores play hard!

4 Likes

Lovely old shop greeter in Cornwall

17 Likes

Found one.

6 Likes

Caught my co-worker sleeping on the job (and my laptop) today

16 Likes

moved into a new place recently, and every phone call I’ve had since from family has been about Bones and how he’s doing. :blush: :blush: :blush:

10 Likes

Watching the birds together :heart:

23 Likes

@moderators, the edit history has the full set of photos for this post but the post itself is missing some of them is it possible to revert to the full post or have they been deleted?

Tried to revert it now but that only made ALL of the photos disappear somehow :upside_down_face:

Oh well, thanks for having a go. I can always look at it in the edit history.

1 Like

Made a new pal

19 Likes

oh my god

2 Likes

My sisters kitten and dog seem to be best pals.

17 Likes

Pls don’t put your ass right in my face mate

15 Likes