Cat Thread 🐈 (rolling)

It’s a compliment! (It’s a prank cats and dogs play on humans so they can shove their butts at us and we’ll feel flattered.)

2 Likes

We let this little monster out in the new house for the first time yesterday

Of course she stayed out for 12 hours, giving us a heart attack. Turns out she was in a neighbors house

17 Likes

How old is she now? I’ve been trialling letting our Bella and Luna with supervision but I’m not confident that Luna will come back easily.

Oh no

16 Likes

Ominous music plays in the background

1 Like

we’re going to have to take Bella to be put to sleep soon. my sister says the start of November.

Bella’a struggling to breathe when she eats rn. she wasn’t like this last time I saw her last week. I don’t know.

life is horrible and bleak

Nooo!

Oh no, I’m so sorry

8 Likes

Look at this absolute babe. Started appearing in our back green a few months ago. Closest I’ve managed to get, mainly cos it was laser staring at a big pigeon the whole the time.

19 Likes

She’s 2 years old, just looks really small. She’s been let out in every house she’s lived in (4 locations :grimacing:) and has always came back. She just occasionally decides she wants to stay out all night and worry us to death.

Usually she’s quite cautious her first time being let out in a new area but currently this new house doesn’t tickle her pickle so much.

We’d also only had her here for around 5 days which was way too soon to let her out as she didn’t have a clue which house was hers

1 Like

Love this little guy too much

19 Likes

this is now the profk nipple thread.

4 Likes

Faints

2 Likes

He’s getting big now, feel like he was a tiny baby boy for ages

and Bones is growing too etc etc

6 Likes

He’s the coolest cat on the planet. He absolutely cracks me up.

1 Like

Fig?

12 Likes

Working from home and Bella is just letting me know it’s lunch time.

16 Likes

Luna and Bella are 8 months now. I’ve trialled them outside while accompanied.

Bella comes in for food, but it’s always a pain getting Luna in. She has taken a long time to bond with us, so I might leave it to the spring until properly letting them go outside. I fear she’ll not come back.

1 Like

This one was climbing a tree in full view on my window this morning, while I was taking notes in a very important meeting. Gorgeous little devil.

1 Like

22 Likes