Cats and Cats and Cats - Reformed!

Playing the Lexington on August 10th! Fantastic news!

5 Likes

Just bought my ticket, well looking forward to hearing bits of Sweet Drunk Everyone again.

2 Likes

I also just bought my ticket and am looking forward to hearing bits of Sweet Drunk Everyone again (and also other material!)

2 Likes

Oh thanks m9s! I’d posted the ticket link in the Arctangent and Yndi Halda threads instead of making a new one! Here it is again anyway -

2 Likes

@tilty may I suggest, with an element of bias, that this becomes an official Meat :smile:?

wrong tag? :smiley:

Eh? No, you organised the one in London just before the Pandemic, didn’t you!?

Hahaha yeah but there have been loads since then? (or haven’t there?!)

Either way - 10th August is wayyy too far ahead for me to be thinking about as there is a strong possibility I might be doing something cycling related around that time.

However, someone else should definitely take up the mantle!

1 Like

Two tickets purchased. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

This was a great meet and my only London meet. Definitely need another.

I’ll always remember the premeet with ttf and you asked which bands I liked and cats and cats and cats came up, and you were like “yeah I used the be in them”. Felt like an awkward fanboy :grinning:

1 Like

Ahh I should really try to get hold of ttf, think I’ve still got his number. That was indeed a great meet! Our boy @otto is coming to the gig, too, so it can be our pre-meet reunion :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They should do a double bill with Tigercats, that would be fun.

Used to work with their bassist. Nice guy.

1 Like

Did you?! Small world! He lives in Japan now so unfortunately he’s not able to make it over for these shows.

Digging back into the discography for the first time in years this afternoon. What a fantastic band. Great memories. V excited for the show.

2 Likes

Ben from Cats’ new band ‘Fly Fly Triceratops’ are playing The Shacklewell Arms in London with The Guru Guru on Sat 24th Feb
https://flyflytriceratops.bandcamp.com/album/so-many-ghosts

1 Like

I can’t believe they broke the naming conventions on those by only repeating a word once.

2 Likes

Support announced :smiley::smiley::smiley:

For anyone unfamiliar. They are so, so good.

Got some more news tomorrow :shushing_face:

3 Likes