Tufnell Park Playing Fields
We haven’t played a friendly for ages, so I’m sure everyone is keen to have a kick-about in the park against those lovely fellows from the Chinese Community Centre. And as a special treat, we will be playing on grass. Actual real grass!
As always with international friendlies, we’ll have a proper FA referee, so bring your shinpads and practice those throw-ins.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized grass pitch
- basic changing rooms with toilet facilities are available
- 2 min walk from Tufnell Park tube station (Northern line)
- arrive at 12:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 12 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- shirt colour RED
- final team will be announced on Friday
- pounds per player will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Tufnell Park Tavern
You know the drill by now: sign up below if you want to be considered for selection. Applications from specialists (i.e. goalkeepers) will be viewed favourably.