Market Road Football Pitches
N7 9 PL
We have played this lot earlier in the year and we did really well in the first half, plus our most recently international friendly against Muswell Hill FC II was a roaring success as well, so I have high hopes for this match.
Also, make sure to pencil in the other 2 fixtures we have coming up, especially the November game will be very very special.
As always with international friendlies, we’ll have a proper FA referee, so bring your shinpads and practice those throw-ins.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized 3G astro pitch
- changing rooms with toilet facilities and showers are available
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 1:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 2 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- shirt colour RED
- final team will be announced on the Friday before the gasme
- 7 pounds per player will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms
You know the drill by now: sign up below if you want to be considered for selection. Applications from specialists (i.e. goalkeepers) will be viewed favourably.
Sunday 25 Nov 1:30 PM at Regents Park: 10th anniversary game (reds v blues!)
Saturday 12 Jan 12 PM at Market Road: international friendly vs Cardiff City Journalists