💿 CDs you've bought: 2022 💿

Yes you’re right, it has the extra disc.

1 Like

Good point about De La not being on streaming. Should still fetch money really. Don’t think that Rough Trade vinyl reissue ever came out either.

1 Like

Yeah. Just cataloguing them now on discogs with a nice cup of tea! Was surprised how much this variant goes for.

1 Like

Latest chazza finds:

Mew was brand new in cellophane (forgot to leave it on for photo - £1.99). FNM was 50p.

Psychedelia Today is some sort of Russian compilation - 2 discs of fuck only knows, very exciting! Goes for a bob or two on Discogs, too.

5 Likes

Didn’t buy it, because already own it, but found Scream, Dracula, Scream! by Rocket From The Crypt in a local chazzer yesterday. Was so strange to see it next to all the Pink, Robbie Williams, and indie landfill albums. Kind of wanted to tell someone “you need to buy this.”

2 Likes

Some incredible hauls in here lately

Latest Oxfam buys (first in a while, the well had run dry)

£2.50 (top) and £2.00 (bottom)

Divine Comedy was such a pristine copy I couldn’t resist

3 Likes

Annoying that the 2021 thread always comes up first when I search for this one

Find Ivor Cutler’s work really hard to find at a reasonable price, so jumped at the chance to buy this baby for £4 from the Air Ambulance Charity.

4 Likes

Hadnt been in Dragon Records in a few months but it’s quite near my work so I went for a lunchtime rummage yesterday. Left with these

3 Likes

had Jammy Smears in the second hand CD box yesterday, was tempted to pick it up but not sure how often i’d actually put it on.

How much?

can’t remember now actually! somewhere around a fiver i presume?

Back after work the other day for a few of the others that had caught my eye

5 Likes

What’s the orb one please?

Very rarely buy CDs these days but got these over the last couple of months;

Main reason I bought the Trail of Dead one is that it contains the Blu-Ray in Quadraphonic.*

*and because I’ve been buying their CDs since the debut and am a completist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t know a huge amount about them but they’re an Australian band signed to Castle Face so seemed worth a punt. I think @PaintyCanNed is a fan

Different band to THE Orb

Ah think I’ve heard of them before. How confusing!

1 Like

edit: wrong thread

Yep no ‘The’ in front

Psych rock band - lots of stoner riffage - on King Gizz’s Flightless label here

1 Like