💿 CDs you've bought (rolling) 💿

Amazing. What’s the Paris Hilton album like?

1 Like

I’ve got an almighty 'scogs haul on the way. This does mean I’ll need to cool my jets for a few months :smiley:

£8.33 good chazza haul earlier.

16 Likes

I will not apologise for the quality, orientation or background paraphernalia in this photo.

1 Like

Mate, I’d bring them back, they seem to have given you some Ben Folds Five albums.

This post paid for by PROF$.

Big soft spot for Brick and Rockin’ The Suburbs. Shame there was no Ben Kweller in there.

2 Likes

Genuinely positively disposed towards him as he used Fender Swingers for years and that’s something I can get behind.

This post paid for by PROF$.

that whatever and ever amen album is ace you daft sod!

2 Likes

Bloody love Acme.

1 Like

I have only ever owned and heard and loved Acme plus.

Well, Theo - you need to get on Now I Got No Worry, Orange, Extra Width and give Plastic Fang a try too.

1 Like

I actually think I must have listened to the original Acme on Spotify but Acme Plus was the one a mate told me to buy years back (like over 20 years?) as he loved it the most and I never regretted it.

Acme Plus is very, very good. Get Down Lover is an absolute stormer of a tune.

1 Like

Picked this up off eBay, another band I got into in that mid period after I left CDs and before I found vinyl - so got none of their music physically

4 Likes
1 Like

What are the extra tracks on ‘Early Recordings’? I’ve got the 1989 Rough Trade version. It’ll be interesting to see if any more material is discovered in David Roback’s estate.

I Called Erin
Don’t Stop The Train
Sailing Boats
Empty Bottles (Alt. Version)

1 Like

Mega discogs haul here for £50, so about £2 a CD.

Beatles CDs are the 1992 mono versions (Abbey rd aside pedants), and pet sounds is the 2000s mono version.

Also got some Johannah Newsome who I never heard before, shamefully

Going to stop myself for a few months now! Unless I can bag a huge Neil Young haul or the remaining Beatles CDs for a good price.

17 Likes

Enjoy!

2 Likes

That Electronic album is still a blinder.

2 Likes