💿 CDs you've bought 2023 edition 💿

yep one of my favourites. I enjoyed how sniffy Peter Hook was about it in his book as well :smiley:

1 Like

Weeelll… they can’t all be as good as Monaco, can they?

2 Likes

Charity shop finds this afternoon, seven quid all in

12 Likes

Fucking RESULT.

This post paid for by PROF$.

3 Likes

still got that one on the left from when it was free with the NME, got some great stuff on it

2 Likes

Sorry, never replied to you! It’s actually the single, left it up in my parents’ house so will have a listen when I get it back off them.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Yeah! Was well happy, just about the DiSiest selection I could have found, I reckon

1 Like

Don’t know anything about it it tbh, but Weatherall and Holmes should be a mark of quality

1 Like

Lovely stuff.

Just spied in your original post the Samantha Mumba album!

1 Like

very rarely find 33 1/3 books in charity shops, Spiderland is a great find (only one i’ve found in a charity shop was Devo’s Freedom of Choice, still need to read that)

2 Likes

Less bought and more ‘got out the garage’

3 Likes

Went to HMV and got the latest Lianne La Havas for my mum’s birthday gift and Hiss by Wormrot. Hope I don’t send her the wrong CD!

Also picked up SDRE’s LP2 and Modest Mouse’s This is a Long Drive for £4.50 each from my local second-hand CD store, as well as Mariner by Cult of Luna and Julie Christmas from Discogs. All excellent so far!

3 Likes

Went to Abbazappa in Derry yesterday, I’d been meaning to get down to check out their January vinyl sale but then discovered it ended a week ago. Went down anyway and left with these

£4 each for the top 2, £5 for the bottom

Ranaldo is still sealed

4 Likes

Best deerhunter album imo

can I just say, I fucking love this thread. brings a smile to my face every time I open it.

7 Likes

I rebought Zeitgeist by Smashing Pumpkins today.