Celebrities you think lurk on here

If they are and they do then we are very lucky to have them.
Josie seems lovely.

1 Like

hope i haven’t said anything mean about a celebrity on here that they’ve ended up reading
sorry if i have xx

4 Likes

Probably a few bands have stumbled in here by googling their own name, only to find we’ve branded them a 2/5 act, unethical and shit compared to Kozelek and Corgan

13 Likes

Randy Orton

Account name: BritishLionPrideRespect2WorldWars1WorldCup(3 Union Jack’s)

:wink::grinning:

1 Like

This, unless it’s any of the stuff I’ve said about Tim Peake or Judy Murray, who both deserve it.

2 Likes

One day I’ll find out who this is

5 Likes

He was the singer in red house painters now he releases seven albums a year all about how he’s the most authentically gangster acoustic singer songwriter

3 Likes

I’d actually like him to write a song about Dis.
He’d have to give a kind shout out to Bam though.

I think it’s much more fun to think of him as a fictitious recording artist that only exists on here (because tbf he is)

2 Likes

Mark should collaborate with me, I’d make his music better

5 Likes

I wonder if we ever cross Becky from Tool Academy’s mind.

4 Likes

It’s Mark Kozeleks world mate, we just live in it.
He’s like the kid from the Neverending Story grown up and jaded. He still has to write constantly to populate and flesh out our world, but he is so fucking sick of it all and we are a burden to him and he hates us.
Also like God in a way :grinning:

3 Likes

Btw Kozelek is obviously one of the most humble musicians as he has intentionally shrunk his audience in order to just talk about stuff in his life

2 Likes

Not until he’s in the people who have fucked it thread

2 Likes

Jozy Altidore

2 Likes

Would be very funny if any footballers stumbled across DiS footie threads, I mean I can’t imagine they could understand any of it, which probably makes it even better.

3 Likes

Why do they keep talking about wagons and le Tournoi?

5 Likes

And wigs

5 Likes

I don’t get the wagons thing tbf