Celebrity Masterchef 2017

Haha, sorry no, I was saying I think she’s massively annoying on Masterchef. OMG, so annoying.

1 Like

And tranquility reigned over DiSland once more…

Surely we can all agree that Lesley was the most annoying though right?

1 Like

i warmed to her a bit tbh, she calmed down with the singing and seemed quite sweet when she wasn’t being annoying.

most annoying

• kate
  • lesley
  • other

0 voters

I really liked her initially until it slowly dawned on me that she was a massive show off… but I mean, of course she is! Haha… I liked her sunny disposition.

I think they just started to cut all her singing out in the edit. Guess they didn’t want to be blamed for any rioting.

2 Likes

still doing those fucking chop cuts on the music though aren’t they? :rage:

Still comfortably the most annoying thing about Masterchef.

Ahem! Wallace

Cracking cheese Garrett.

Fucking hell is it lunchtime yet?

the worst thing for me is when you can hear that it’s coming. there’s something about some of the tracks where you just know it’s gonna happen

Pretty sure you and I had this chat last series but yeah it’s worse when it’s that fucking obvious and then the beat’s replaced by an oven door closing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

gotta commend the producers on matching up becky with the fish challenge ( NO WAY they didn’t know about that beforehand)

but then also Lesley ‘never cooked a curry’ Garrett vs Dev’ ‘cooked curry in every round’ Nosurname

genuinely - thanks a lot guys.

final three then, who’s your money on?

• Dev
  • Ulrika
  • Angelica

0 voters

glad to see becky go away tbh

:hushed:

Really? But she was so nice!!

1 Like

she cried at a piece of fish though

And?

Cooking and preparing fish is a very emotional thing.

1 Like

just thought she was a bit rubbish and slightly annoying. love dev but he’s got no chance. reckon ulrika could pip it

Aw, Okay then.

I’m not sure… I think Angelica could do it.