Cereal Milk Chin Interface (and General Messy Eating)

I’ve had a beard for about twenty five years so, realistically, my testimony is worth nothing but I’m convinced that I didn’t ever get as much milk on my chin when eating cereal when my chin was naked.

I can think of no better way to prove myself right/wrong than by science.

• I don’t have a beard and can confirm that I rarely, if ever, get milk on my chin when spooning cereal into my mouth
  • I don’t have a beard and can attest that occasionally I get some milk on my chin but it’s not a big deal
  • I don’t have a beard and I pretty regularly spill milk onto my chinny protuberance (not that it’s big, mind) when eating cereal
  • I don’t have a beard but frankly I’m a disgrace when it comes to milk chin, I might as well sit in the bath and eat

0 voters

and for the hairy

• I am a beardy and I proudly state that I rarely, if ever, get milk on my chin when spooning cereal into my mouth on account of I’m not a toddler
  • I have a hairy chin and can attest that occasionally I get some milk on my chin but it’s not a big deal
  • Beardy here and I’m not ashamed to say that I pretty regularly spill milk onto my chin when eating cereal
  • I’m a bearded type and I have to wash my chin every bastard time

0 voters

Always get milk on my chin with cereal, never get soup on my chin with soup. What gives, man!?

2 Likes

This needs funding, Ant.

Let’s put a team together.

1 Like

An honest truth is that, this has been a problem for me so much recently that I ate a bowl of dry Rice Crispies with a spoon yesterday

Bearded - Get that much milk down me i can only really eat cereal topless

Sorry for the thirst trapping, dms open

2 Likes

I simply put the cereal and milk into my mouth and not onto my chin, thus avoiding this predicament.

2 Likes

Ended up with chilli sauce on my ear last night after eating my tea

I’ve got a beard and I don’t eat cereal or drink milk. Problem solved.

1 Like

got a beard but tend to keep it pretty short and unobtrusive. the slightest bit of food in beard is an immediate biohazard situation that must be dealt with appropriately.

1 Like

It’s a good day if I manage to get more than half my meal in my actual gob

1 Like

1 Like

Have a bigger problem with milk splashing out of the bowl when I am eating corn flakes or pouring the milk in. Usually have a tea towel nearby just in case.

Also have a real problem with accidentally getting sauce/gravy all over my hands when eating. Might just be because my hands are quite big.

I’m just a really messy eater

1 Like

Do quite envy people who can sit in front of the TV with a plate on their knee. If I did that, it would go everywhere. Have to eat sat at a table