🎷 Champions League of Music League 🎷

As we now reach the 10th league of music league (11 with the Xmas league) how would the winners feel about having a 1 round champions only league to determine the ultimate top 3 of music league?

Previous Top 3’s would be entered by invite only and the round theme could be chosen by way of a draw?

Previous winners are:

League one
1st @brightlight
2nd @Rolley1982
3rd @Spen78

League two
1st @mrm
2nd @Octobadger
3rd @Murder

League three
1st @Badgerdeluxe
2nd G Moo
3rd @BobRickerton

League four
1st @TAFH33
2nd Jeremy irony
3rd @collectiverumbling

League five
1st Jeremy irony
2nd @McGarnagle
3rd @Octobadger

League six
1st @WizardLizard
2nd @McGarnagle
3rd @Avery

League seven
1st @alex.brims
2nd @Octobadger
3rd @Avery

League eight
1st @JaguarPirate
2nd @Dayrider
3rd @keith

League nine
1st @Avery
2nd @daggers
3rd @alex.brims

Xmas League
1st @Dayrider
2nd RM Qualtrough
3rd @TVDenimChap

League 10
1st ?
2nd ?
3rd ?

5 Likes

Sounds good to me.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yus

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’m in.

I’d recommend the theme be something like your personal victory parade music. Nothing too prescriptive - something that gives each person the chance to play to their taste.

2 Likes

Or tracks about winning? Got a few months to decide. I’ve set it to start once we know the winners of league 10

2 Likes

In!

1 Like

Was there already a Wrestling Entrance Music round?

2 Likes

Sure, if it’s one round. Let’s do it! That 2nd round podium finish does feel like a long time ago though…

Will have to find some new bangers!

1 Like

I’m in too :smiley:

1 Like

Why not. I’m in!

1 Like

Seems like something that has to be done. There can only be one true champion after all. Unless it’s a draw.

3 Likes

I’d be up for it for sure.

1 Like

Might start a splinter one off round league for the MLers who have never finished in the top 10*. Thems my peeps.

*MLers who have finished in positions 4-9 are too advanced for this league, but are too feeble for the Champions league, and so would not be able to participate in either league.

4 Likes

I am G Moo, I am IN

1 Like

so the Europa Conference League then

1 Like

jeremyIroNy

yes, I replaced one shit username with another.

6 Likes

Of course as I set up the champions league of music league I get a wildcard. There will be one more wildcard given away soon. Watch this space.

4 Likes

It’s all about round 9 of League 10