Changing the duvet cover

• I use the inside-out method
  • Just stuff it in and give it a shake
  • Something else

0 voters

They should probably have found a more convenient way of doing this by now, sort it out boffins!

Ghost method

9 Likes

Please outline this process for the rest of the group.

Not convinced the inside out method is any easier than just going far corner into far corner twice and letting god sort it out

5 Likes

Climb all the way inside your duvet cover and sort it out from in there

24 Likes

I get the corners of the duvet and put them into the corners of the duvet cover and then give it a shake.

13 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

That counts as stuff it in.

2 Likes

Rolling method

3 Likes

I think it’s one of those things where being quite tall opens up a few options.

6 Likes

Don’t mind if I do!

2 Likes

I use the turkey 360 method but i can’t explain it here as it has passed down my family for generations and is a secret

2 Likes

Yeah getting enough of a double duvet off the floor to be able to shake the cover down is just not going to happen for me.

Yeah getting enough of a double duvet off the floor to be able to shake the cover down is just not going to happen for me.

although a double POST certainly is!

2 Likes

Put the duvet cover on the bed. Put the top corners of the duvet into the top corners of the duvet cover. Put the bottom corners of the duvet into the duvet cover. Shake. Do the button/poppers up. Shake again.

11 Likes

So not stuff in and shake, more place in and shake

1 Like

One of the few things I’m vaguely competent at. Advantage of long arms I guess.

This

1 Like

starts off inside out but i normally end up ghosting it by the end.

I hate making the bed. a really shitty one of the regular jobs. Wish i could train the dog to do it or something.