Chappell Roan is the best artist ever to live

And now we don’t have to go into the Taylor Swift thread to say it

If anyone sourced me a ticket for her Manchester date I’d be in their debt forever and ever

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

14 Likes

Yeeeeeees

I only discovered her when she did this tinydesk, blew me away. What a star. What a band!

4 Likes
  • I stayed up late two weekends in a row to watch her at Coachella and she did not disappoint
  • I’m not that hardcore
0 voters

Ive seen Casual from that set though, slapped.

1 Like

All the time I’m thinking about her

2 Likes

as I said before, I only knew her via here so had no sense of how big she was in the real world, assumed she was Rebecca Black level, on the come up. Was very surprised/annoyed when I realised she was so very sold out just a week after tickets went on sale

also deeply hoping for Glasgow resales

1 Like

Album is decent. Red wine supernova is very catchy. Already finding the hyperbole a bit much tho, sorry!

4 Likes

Was support on the Olivia Rodrigo tour for a time there, would be a heck of a double header.

1 Like

proper perfect pop pairing

Femininomenon’s popped up too:

1 Like

This is really really good!

Never heard of her until someone mentioned her on DiS last week. Enjoyed that a lot.

1 Like

She was mentioned by someone I know the other day and then pretty much the day after, people started posting loads about her on here. So I should probably listen to appease the Mysterious Sea Gods

1 Like

Red Wine Supernova = :+1:

5 Likes

akskskakajdslaljh

6 Likes

T-minus 171 days, 5 hours and 11 minutes until we see best artist ever to live, Chappell Roan💅🏻

4 Likes

Played a Chappell Roan song in the last DiS Music League and didn’t get loads of points, which is evidence that everyone in that league was very very wrong and I am very very right

6 Likes

So is there a way to get HOTTOGO out of my head or do I just live like this now?

10 Likes

There’s surgery for it but there’s a 6 month wait list :sob:

1 Like