Charisma

You got it? You know anyone with loads of it? Who do you reckon has the most worldwide?

I’d have to say Mr. Worldwide himself

7 Likes

I’ve gone with maxed out INT instead.

(Hi Theo)

9 Likes

It’s actually Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson obviously but this thread is more for the discussion of more day-to-day charisma

18+6

1 Like

quite enjoy ‘charisma vacuum’ as an insult

6 Likes

In that case, I have enough to host an engaging quiz night, but absolutely no more than that

Ditto that mate, none in the slightest. I think people either have loads or none, don’t hear of many mdoerately charismatic people do you

How many people do you think you could appear engaging in front of at any given time?

I find Barack Obama to be incredibly charismatic

People who I’ve met in real like with it are usually just very confident, whilst keeping the arrogance dialed down.

1 Like

True dat

Michelle > Barack for likability and charisma IMO though

1 Like

@Antpocalypsenow

remember how charismatic Irish Jim from The Apprentice was, he was very charismatic indeed

1 Like

It’s interesting you should say that because in 5th Edition D&D Intelligence has now become the ‘dump stat’ compared to Charisma.

RIMMER: So there we were at 2:30 in the morning;

2 Likes

Got about as much charisma as a grape, m8s

Got to be honest, I don’t…

1 Like

vibe dyson

3 Likes

Michelle is more likeable, but Barack could probably convert me to Scientology in a 5 minute discussion if he wanted to, and I don’t think Michelle could.

3 Likes

:smiley: Ah yeah, I remember that. Brilliant stuff. More fear than charisma though IMO.