Charli XCX

What’s that?

I don’t dislike them, by any means, just not up there with the others I mentioned.

1 Like

The right ones!!

1 Like
5 Likes

I’ve not but might well get tickets. Still need to get Caroline Polachek tickets ahh

1 Like

Should’ve just gone on twitter. Looks like she’s back on the tour…

1 Like

Set lists don’t have anything from How I’m Feeling Now on them, which is a bummer.

Thought they had a pair of songs? Disappointing, having not had her tour it, and with it being better than Crash, but to be expected, I guess.

1 Like

Used to Know Me is dreadful.
Lightning is the best song on an album full of great songs (bar one)

Think she has been playing Visions?

Perhaps, could be the setlists I’ve seen aren’t tight. I’d kill to hear Claws on Thursday but can accept it’s not gonna happen.

Fucking hell that show was amazing :heart_eyes:

I’ve just got back to my hotel room and still buzzing. Won’t sleep for a few hours. Went for a couple of drinks in town after and everybody else around had been to the gig and was also buzzing off it. Had such a great night and feeling so happy. I love her so much. Can’t wait to see her again soon at Glastonbury.

3 Likes

Ah, the one who made the album with the 4 3/4 hours final track.

1 Like

What’s the merch deal for those who’ve seen her on this tour? Assume it’s set up to take card? Been burned by not having cash at a few recent shows.

I dont know for certain but im going to go out o a limb and say there is absaloutely no way an artist as latge as charli xcx wont be set up to take card at a merch stall

2 Likes

When I was in London in 2019 the buskers on the tube were taking card so, yeah, I can’t see cash being a thing.

(Also the fact that vegans can’t in good conscience use most/all plastic notes may impact some choosing to go with the card.)

Absolutely everything at the venue was cashless last night

1 Like

If anyone can make use of a balcony ticket for Birmingham tonight, mine’s free to a good home. Tore my calf on Monday annoyingly.

I’d have thought so, too but have been surprised by a few gigs and events (including some very big ones) I’ve gone to recently. No harm in asking.

That’s craziness. Why on earth wouldn’t she have at least half a dozen songs from that album?

1 Like