Charlottefield - How Long Are You Staying LP

Hi gang,

Long shot but does anyone have this on record and would they be willing to sell it…?!

I do have this, but not selling unfortunately (I love the cover!) but to give you another long shot have you tried emailing the chaps at unlabel (who released it) to see if they have one kicking about. Slim chance I know but they’re top people

1 Like

Thanks man, someone else has kindly suggested the very same thing :+1:

The mission continues!

I’m pretty sure I have a copy of this in my parent’s house. I can have a look for you when I next visit London if you’re still looking for it?

(it’s the one with a screenprinted sleeve of a mean-looking cat wearing a hoodie, right?)

Yes! That’s the one! If you do find it and are happy to part with it please could you PM me?

Actually this is the cover I think…

My one looks like this!: Buy Charlottefield Vinyl Records, CDs & Tapes | Norman Records | 1/1

Will send you a PM

Ah ok cool, thank you!

yep, mines like that too, the vinyls different from the cd

1 Like

The Jonson Family CD had this cover

The Fatcat CD had this cover

The LP on Unlabel had this cover

Complicated release, but lots of cats either way

4 Likes

Cat and cats and cats, you might say.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@marksgig thanks so much - received safely today :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Excellent! Glad it’s gone to a loving home.

1 Like

Sounded RAD this morn :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Enjoyed reading this thread and the record finding a new home.

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Did you ever find anyone who was willing to sell you another one? Basically, reading this thread has made me realise that I want this record on vinyl as well :joy:

1 Like

Little bit of afterstory: spent the cash on the upcoming Lucrecia Dalt LP. Felt good as I’ve not been able to justify buying vinyl recently :blush:

2 Likes

No sorry not yet but it’s still in my wantlist on Discogs so if one gets listed I’ll let you know!

1 Like