Chasing

It’s probably not necessary.

Also if they really, really need it they should tell you, and you can amend and ping it back

EDIT - Yeah, ping it.

I put it on anyway just to be on the safe side, and I think it’ll look amusingly overly professional-looking like being invoiced by Max Fischer from Rushmore

I’ve been freelancing on-and-off for ~10 years, have always numbered my invoices, and have never ever needed to refer to an invoice number. Still do it.

I am chasing the solicitor sorting out our house purchase. As always, regular pestering is required to get them to do their job.

I am also being chased by the solicitor who sorted out our sale a few months ago. They kept £200 back until the service charge accounts were sorted in case money was owed. Accounts have now been finalised and the new bloke had an invoice for £221. Obviously they want the £21… Should’ve kept back £221 instead, suckers (I’m assuming there is no requirement for me to pay this, or they wouldn’t have kept £200 back to start with).

'Hi Balonz,

I’m sorry for not getting back sooner I’ve not been in the area. Are you working from home today?? I could pop over later today or next week in an evening after 5:30pm.

If so can you send d me your address and a contact number.’

16 days for that! He wasn’t working out of the area when I spoke to him on the 11th or when he replied to my first email on the 12th. Guess what pal, I ain’t fucking replying to you!

Image result for waterfalls

Just came here to post this. Need a lie down.

Did you reply?

I’m not sure…