Chat about anything nice

ours was 150,000 Euros over six years ago and worth probably a bit less as the Market is so slow but would not wish to sell so it is unimportant what it is worth to us.
Everything else is more expensive here except…vin and fruit and veggies maybe…meat is not cheap but we find our Lidls is good for most things…much like the UK Lidls…
Water bills House Tax are ok. Electricity is the same approx as the UK except…
the Tax on the Electric bill is staggering…about +one third in TAXES…
We have a helicopter that fly’s over each springtime to inspect the overhead electric cables…any touching or near trees are sent out a notice of intention…we pay for the maintenance of all to do with electricity…As of late we have had re-routed the cables that went across our Garden to the next house and so the helicopter expense should not be on us anymore…bet your bottom dollar we do not get a reduction though…

where about are you? I have previously noticed how much incredibly cheaper houses (nice houses in the country) are in france (than in england)

I am in the south Deux Sevres region which is south of Poitiers about 1 hour away also I am inland so go east from La Rochelle which is on the SW Coast…

What was so so nice yesterday with my twin son and his girlfriend…They got together at long last…one lives in Epsom Surrey area and the other Sheffield. So he went to Sheffield for 8 days and then arrived home yesterday with his Cat Boysie(cat goes where he goes) Asked after him on facebook chat…I thought he is going to be gutted…but no he said nice to be home and his girlfriend travelled back with him…wow I thought just wow…Ain’t love grand
.He has still long covid19 affects, not feeling as such ill, just not fit to be signed off by his Doctor yet to return to his job as a Bus Driver…