Cheddar cheese packaging

So one of the great successes of humankind is making a block of cheddar cheese the same width as a slice of bread. You might not have ever even thought about this before because the scientists did such a good job, something we all take for granted.

Now look what Tesco have decided to do. Oh look at us we’re reducing plastic in our packaging by 40%. Yeah but the cheese is the wrong size you fucking wallies. Look at it. So many unnecessary extra cuts needed to then tessellate my cheese on the bread.

Now my grilled cheese has shit coverage and I’m in a terrible mood.

Furious

4 Likes

Not a very mature reaction

5 Likes

Can’t fucking believe you cut your cheese lengthways tbh.

7 Likes

How is that what you’ve got from my post pal

2 Likes

seems like a grate idea to me…

4 Likes

Grate it.

I thought this would be about those resealable things you get on cathedral city.

My understanding is that you’re saying that the largest face used to fit a slice of bread but now it doesn’t. So you’d slice a layer of that largest face off?

1 Like

No, the side where the clip is

1 Like

Okay we’ll skip by the “do you call it grilled cheese” debate, and get right to asking why you haven’t erred on the side of caution with the cheese coverage by putting too much on.

2 Likes

something something tuna meltdown

14 Likes

I see. Faith restored.

2 Likes

On old cheese that side is the same width as a bread. Told you people took it for granted

I’m with you tuna. Absolute bullshit from big cheese

3 Likes

unbrielievable

(sorry, I’m done now :laughing: )

4 Likes

that simply isn’t goudanough

2 Likes

Too much cheese gives me spots

I camembert it

3 Likes

I’d just ask my cheesemonger to cut the cheese to my preferred size and shape.

1 Like

Do you get him to cut it so it looks like a willy?

1 Like

If not, why not?

4 Likes