Yer a durty little fucker aggpass
- I grate my cheese for cheese on toast
- I slice my cheese for cheese on toast
- I break chunks of cheese off the block for my cheese on toast
- I bite directly into a block cheese, slightly chew the cheese and then spit it onto the toast/bread for my cheese on toast
- I use pre-sliced cheese for my cheese on toast
- I use pre-grated cheese for my cheese on toast
- I consider Primula on toast cheese on toast
- I punch a dairylea to flatten it out and then smear my toast onto the ruins for my cheese on toast
- Other (please specify)
- Pre-toast the bread a bit before layering cheese
- Room-temperature bread
- Straight from the freezer (planik option)
If melted, with L&P, but my real preference is cold mature cheddar on hot toast with lumps of melting butter.
Guarantee you’ll do this next time you’re hungover. And you’ll come grovelling
moderate amount of Tabasco sauce all over and then 9 dots of heinz ketchup and a light covering of black peppr like so:
Sadly L&P isn’t vegetarian (used to love it).
Go with hendersons relish these days.
Given your beans on toast aberration I’d guess you just put a lump of cheese in a bowl next to some toast
I guarantee I will not
Is this the wikipaint for cheese on toast?
moved on to cheese and marmite toastie now but I ate 3 slices of the above every night for about 10 years
You are a fucking idiot.
Beans On Toast and Beans Near Toast are two distinct dishes.
I repeat. You are a fucking idiot.
Extra mature cheddar (sliced); thick white bread (preferably homemade). Doesn’t need to be more complicated than that.