Cheese on toast

Cheese
Bread
Tabasco
Peanut butter

1 Like

Oh whoops. I’ve got lotus spread though. That would be nicer than peanut butter.

Too sweet

where does everyone stand on digestive biscuits being included in “biscuits for cheese” selections - and the eating of said biscuits with cheese?

I’ve tried it, don’t care for it

I’ve a sweet tooth, Sweetie.

too thick for me. I like 'em thin.

you know what you just did

They’re quite nice with a cream cheese and a bit of chilli jam. Not with proper cheese though

1 Like

This is a good thing. Just as a change up and only really with cheddar.

last time I try and have a serious discussion

yeah that could work - bit like a deconstructed cheescake

I like it. usually just end up eating them all “raw” while I sort out the other ones though

My dad got very vocally angry about how bad chilli jam is once. Turned out he’d got a thing of chilli jam from a colleague as part of a hamper thing for a birthday, and had been spreading it thick on slices of toast with butter like normal fruit jam. The daft prick

18 Likes

I’d say scratchings and shavings sound way worse but pork and Parmesan are both amazing.

Hovis’ biscuits, which are basically digestives, are the superior choice from a box of Jacob’s crackers IMO. Especially with stilton cheese

2 Likes

love it

1 Like

would quite like to hear the story about how ol’ pa aggpass tried to smuggle german mustard into the UK using vaseline jars again one day.

Small shampoo bottles, actually

1 Like

Those 2 stories really paint a picture of the man tbh

1 Like