Chewsday MORNING Thread

I got my P60 through from the exam board I do marking for. There haven’t been proper exams for two years so this is one of the most useless documents I have ever received.

3 Likes

Here we go then.

4 Likes

I’ve got an Amazon delivery, coming some time between 11.45 and 2.45. When will it arrive?

• They’re standing on the doorstep now. Go and answer the door Rob!
  • 11.45 - 12.00
  • 12.00 - 13.00
  • 13.00 - 14.00
  • 14.00 - 14.45
  • later today
  • Not coming
  • I love polls option

0 voters

I’ve got a UPS delivery due “End of Day” (Cloudwater mini casks) that haven’t had their labels created yet, let alone left the depot. Not getting them today

another issue that has emerged is that - when my boss approaches - I need to swiftly close the to-do list where, instead of just checking things off, I signal they’re done by writing a weird little short sentence / surreal story thingy

There’s a whole cannoli that someone’s just emptied into my office drawer. Personally, I welcome it. Long may it continue. MAY THE MYSTERIOUS CANNOLIS FLOURISH LONG PAST THE DATE OF MY DEATH, SO MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN MAY SUP JOYOUSLY FROM THE WELL OF INDEFINITELY SELF-REPRODUCING CANNOLIS

Give a man a fish, you can feed him for a day. Give that same man access to the nuclear codes - and oh boy - you’ve just escalated a global crisis, you IDIOT

This old cactus is fookin outta hither, you BITCH

Apparently my delivery left Littlehampton at 11.26, so there’s hope for me - I’m just not going out to lunch. Good job my hairdresser couldn’t fit me in like I asked him to this morning

got a migraine hangover, and am very cold. woe woe woe

off to friends this evening, but the big drinking session might have to be a … medium session

will probably buy at least one album today to self-medicate

Mine is due by 14.15 if this helps

Is that by the 14th / 15th of April?

14.15pm 12/04/2022

received a letter once telling me about my minimum wage pay rise just after i’d turned 18 … had gone up by a whole 2p

probably took the rest of the year for that to balance out the cost of the letter itself

Indeed. But that ignores my HILARIOUS gag implying it’ll be days late.

I’ll get my coat.

It was a bit cheeky. But i cheekily played it with a straight bat.

1 Like

@Unlucky here’s my new lid

3 Likes

Bees have gotten bigger, haven’t they? That can only be a good thing. Noticed a real trend of big bumbles as of late.

I say this cause one just bumped into my window and it sounded like a bird smacking into the glass. Jumped right out of my skin!

1 Like

Looks darker.

We were talking about this at work yesterday. There was a massive one swaggering around and I swear they used to be little.

1 Like

Yeah!!
I’m pleased for them tbh. Heavyweight champion bees.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s black and sometimes it’s dark brown. nobody knows why

1 Like

The window has now changed to 12.30 - 3.30. Ho hum.