Chewsday

Need to get out of bed and tidy up a bit because I’ve got family visiting today. Cba.

wfh this morning, might go in just before lunch.

fucking uploaded a podcast with an error in the mixdown. really annoyed. fixing right now though.

nothing else going on.

‘Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?’

1 Like

I’m going to be seeing my dad for the first time in ten months. There’s no animosity there or anything, were just terrible at keeping in touch and my parents live really far away, but it feels weird that it’s been so long. Every time I see him he looks older and older :confounded:

Nice! Cameron is the real hero of Ferris Bueller. Fact.

1 Like

Back to work after a 3-day weekend, but I get to hand my notice in today so YAY for that.

Ohhhh I miss going to the chippy for lunch!

yeah enjoying the new images being posted in the thread.

Morning all. Day of working in a room with no air conditioning in 30 degree heat, but I should be alone so I can sweat it out quietly. Hoping to break the back of the summer backlog and treat myself to a beer / picnic later.

That’s Scheveningen, obviously.

1 Like

2 x tickets to the gun show pls

2 Likes

In my old work todwy. Would be annoyed except i get to see the office dog \○/ :dog2:

I FINALLY did a loose poo this morning. Praise the lord.

I now have the start of tonsillitis yet again. I just LOVE stress related illnesses.

Tonight: sitting in the garden :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a day off so I’m gonna leave the house in a bit and spend the day in a park reading :sweat_smile::open_book:

that print is amazing :leopard:

pics pls :dog:

Oh, we bought a new duck last night. We originally had three, one (Casper) died a couple of years ago, and a second (Beeps) died a week or so ago so the last remaining duck (Nitro) was looking really lonely and following the chickens (Houdini, Popcorn, and Wellingtons) around then just sitting outside their coop at night before going to bed.

Introduced New Duck yesterday afternoon and they all instantly got along. Now they look inseparable. Needs a name though. HELP ME, DIS. She’s one of these.

1 Like

Read this as a voiceover.

Falafel

1 Like

Back at work after excellent long weekend. Got a lot of work to do plus something I said I’d sort for my colleague went tits up so have ting to sort out but it’s all good.

i’ll be playing beach volleyball just up the road from you there tomorrow