Children’s tv characters you’d enjoy going for a drink with

Or a meal, or coffee. A low-key social event.

Can be real (puppets and costumes) or fake (cartoons).

For me I think Bear, of big blue house fame. I’d like to drink gin with him and sob into his fur as he strokes me and gives me soothing life advice.

Scrooge McDuck would be an awful shout for obvious reasons, and I’m on the fence about the roadrunner (meep meep) cause it could go either way.

2 Likes

Blobby

6 Likes

Reckon Gonzo would be a good night out.

7 Likes

Spongebob, of course.

I’d enjoy spending time with nearly all of the Muppets and most of the Sesame Street friends.

Would love to do a fortnight of work experience at International Rescue or Spectrum in order to hang out with (and learn from) Virgil, Scott, Alan, Captain Scarlett etc

1 Like

Bernard off Bernard’s Watch. Would nab it from him when he wasn’t looking

I cannot in good conscience condone theft from a child!!!

1 Like

Nah fuck him, he didn’t use it to the best of his abilities. Wasted on that sap

Fred Flintstone would be really fucking annoying.

4 Likes

Woody and Buzz are already two of my best friends but I’m not as close to the rest of the gang and would love to correct that

11 Likes

Same reason but that girl off The Queen’s Nose.

2 Likes

Probably not in the spirit of the thread but I would definitely be up for a drink with Princess Jasmine of course

8 Likes

Yeah would quite like an outing to a nice pub with Hamm so we could make sarcastic comments about all the other patrons.

3 Likes

For the same reason I nearly said Velma Dinkley

4 Likes

Wreck it Ralph just to see the carnage

Woah, yeah. That guy sure loves to break things!

Me, wreck it Ralph and Fred durst in the local Wetherspoons

7 Likes

Brum

2 Likes

Haha! That’ll be a quiet night out. NOT!

2 Likes

For the same reasons Princess Jasmine and Velma were mentioned above.

8 Likes

I’d quite like to go to the pub with Daddy Pig, Bluey’s dad, Flop from Bing and have a good moan about how much we hate our kids (at times).

2 Likes