Chilling Breath of Spring Footie Thread

On Sunday, two rudderless sides desparate for points had to settle for one in a display notable only for its lack of quality. Also Swansea and Boro played.

Mourinho threatens to prioritise the Europa in his most unhinged dispatch yet. Davie Moyes in turn threatens lasses with the back of his cold, dead hand.

There will be more football on tomorrow and the next day. You can talk about that here.

that Moyes thing is horrific, what a weird cunt

What did he do? I’ve missed this…

I forgot to post this Wolves programme cover for the game against Cardiff:

The birds were comfortably dispatched as it happened.

Up next - The Trees:

yeah I used to feel sorry for Moyesy but hes a bellend

Arsenal Fan TV got in a fight with fans this weekend, what a shitstorm

Should get sacked for it

yeah me too but what a fucking twat he is

Jesus Christ, that puts pay to his “decent bloke out of his depth” label then, what a prick.

He should, but not quite yet. He’s doing a great job in finally taking Sunderland down.

a great job, son!

arsenal fans the gift that keeps on giving their hypocrisy belies belief

and mourinho. oh my days. he literally is the donald in portuguese form. “we beat everyone, but yes, a lot of draws. But we beat everyone”

Disappointing defeat in the Checkatrade Trophy final yesterday. Not too down about it as it was always a bonus game, more worried that we (Oxford) had the wrong attitude…a bit complacent and arrogant and got totally done for it.

Those Wolves covers are magnificent aren’t they? Possibly my favourite thing this season.

Any footers on tonight? Went the whole of Sunday sans a single second of soccer.

I was hoping Sunderland would stay up until now, just because I felt sorry for Moyes. would have never thought he’d be just another horrible bastard.

Are you ont rate bus? He’s always been a prick. It’s never been brought up in the press cos they all seem to love him but at Everton he was a blameshifting dour prick.

<3

Kluivert’s Klassieker!*

Ajax win the biggest game of the season and narrow the gap to leaders Feyenoord to 3 points, with 6 games left to play. PSV are still in with a shout, 2 points behind Ajax.

As Feyenoord do not play the two challengers any more (PSV and Ajax clash on 23 April), it is theirs to lose. Will captain Dirk Kuijt (aged 36 and keen to play another season) lift the trophy in May? Or will their recently faltering form result in a dramatic collapse in sight of the finishing line? The Eredivisie remains the most exciting of all the Mickey Mouse leagues.

*) Justin, 17-year old son of Patrick. Started the game and lasted for 81 mins.

Your defence let you down: never kept its shape. Marvin Johnson at left back was not good (I know he’s meant to be a winger).

Having said that, a draw after 90 would have been fair: can’t believe you didn’t score from that goalmouth scramble at the end.