Chip(s)

Do you know if someone has to actually use the app for a long period of time for you to get the referral, or just connect to their current account? If it’s the latter, feel free to send an invite my way if you’d like a little boost.

Hmm, I have no idea whatsoever. I’ll send it to you anyway and find out.

my bank has a thing where every time you spend money they can round it up to the nearest pound and put the spare change into a savings account

haven’t tried it

I do that with Monzo. I transfer grocery and bus money into monzo with the aim of only spending that and not touching my main account. I found the rounding up thing good but as the whole point of me using that account was to stick to a strict budget I was then transferring more money into it to make up for the savings, so I turned it off. It’s good if your main bank account does it though!

I’m also gonna give this a go if you want the extra %.

I’ll send you the code but after that I think I’d be up to the maximum interest (y) so you guys should take the chance to share your own codes after this point :slight_smile:

Ok so I ballsed that up so if anyone else signs up they should definitely take @anon45164313’s friend code and make me feel better.