Choose Day

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television (@chris-budget) , choose washing machines (@anon29812515) , cars (@chris-budget (again)) , compact disc players and electrical tin openers (@thekennedycurse). Choose good health (@bikewankers), low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home (@plasticniki) . Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear (@hermano) and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics (@elthamsmateowen . Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows (@anon5266188) , stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth (@ericthefourth) . Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself (@1101010 (sorry))

Choose your future.

Choose life.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hitting up Exmouth Market for lunch, should be delicious.

2 Likes

Best daily OP in a while.

Got my bike marked this morning. Also got to sit in an HGV to see how much visability HGV drivers don’t have.

Nothing else to report.

I don’t know why it still surprises me that people at work can be really stupid, but it does. Still really annoying.

Hello. I’m “wfh”. My eyes are playing up and I cba with going to the doctor.

Off to do my voluntary work this afternoon, which is etc etc etc etc.

morning all

meant to be deploying a new website at work today. testing has been booked in for Thursday, with fixes to be done next week before going live next Friday. I’m off for two weeks from Friday, have told them every single day over the last two weeks and they’ve blatantly forgotten. chumps.

also this is what I see when I try and post anything, so if none of the above makes sense then it’s because I cant actually see what I type:

Classic DiS.

2 Likes

Hmmmm…

I had a bit of a rubbish birthday (vaguebooking)
I was awake til 4am having a little cry. Then been having another little cry this morning.

I’m now having a yoghurt and I think i’m going to go home about 11am.

I would not describe ITV’s The Chase as “mind-numbing” or “spirit-crushing” thank you very much.

2 Likes

Ooft! I didn’t post in that thread so you’ll have to left me off [spoiler]Tues Life. Tues A Job. Tues A Career. Tuesday Thread / Social // Drowned In Sound

1 Like

Oh meow :frowning: Anything you’d like to share with the team?

Still processing I Daniel Blake in my mind after watching it last night.

After the cinema we went to Handmade Burger Co. What an average place that is. Went once before about five years ago and it was as middling as I remember, in all the same ways.

Tuesday is the worst day of the week work-wise. The least thrilling day of all time.

Sorry to hear your birthday wasn’t great. Hope you feel better as today goes on!

1 Like

:smiley: never forget:

1 Like

Bit low on motivation this week. In our San Francisco office next week which is at least something to look forward to (apart from the flight…). Dinner with the in-laws tonight - always nice to see them.

Not too much. Does anyone else hate birthdays?

1 Like

Hey guys. Christine & the queens on the way in (it’s rly good hey), big mac dacs brekkie cause half term means the roads are dead, feeling ok. Better than yesterday anyway, got hit by massive anxiety out of ficking nowhere late afternoon which has left me alone for a good year or so. Had a migraine on Sunday, still think it could all be tied in somehow. Proper jelly legs can’t breathe stuff.

Have good days, DiS

I can’t say I’m a big fan. It’ll be my 31st at the end of January so I think that’s a good age to just sack all the planning and usual fannying around off and just go for a nice meal with my wife and maybe go to the pub for a bit.

I was trying to pretend I was indifferent too but then my indifference was met and I then felt proper down.

Oh mate, hope that does one pretty sharpish. You can’t pin it down to anything?