Choose Day

think there can be a lot of build up to just feeling a bit meh on the day.

Cake is the main bonus. be kind to yourself, what yogurt you got? i am very into the collective big live pots at the moment, passionfruit especially.

off to Liverpool in half hour :soccer: :blush::oncoming_automobile:

Yeah this was my 28th. I thought i’d at least wait til I was 30 before I got fed up with them.

I’m very grateful I have a lovely best friend who is taking me out for the day on Saturday and I can’t wait to see her :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES I have a mini one in the fridge because I love those

but today I treated myself to my fave one from POD which is (and it sounds gross but so yum) plain thick yoghurt with red grape juice, toasted almonds, bananas and agave syrup.

1 Like

Yup, I sure do.

Have a lovely day at the footers Slickster!

1 Like

Good morning @Jeremys_Iron and all

Woken up with a bit of a hand rash
It is where one of the crabs from the weekend bit/pinched me so hopefully not allergic to them :confused:
Apart from that fine, thought it would be a laugh to mix two different flavours in my pot noodle last night (curry and sweet n sour) as that is what I normally have at the Chinese restaurant and thought it would taste like a prawn cracker with both sauces on it, it never so was a bit of a waste.

Sterling opening post J_I :slight_smile:
Went to see the new jack reacher last night, wasn’t very good.
Currently just arrived in Edinburgh on a gorgeous morn for a couple of meetings.
Havin pretty much the worst bacon roll I’ve ever had

Yeah, I kind of do.

I just want it to be a normal day. I hate all the expectation of celebration.

2 Likes

I think thats what it was. Like I knew it was gonna be shit because its a monday and we just got back from hols but still I was expecting to feel a little…special?

ah well, theres always christmas.

Nah, I’m pre-disposed to it anyway and post-therapy I can manage it ok was just a shock. Still on ssri’s - big life changes have fucked me up pretty badly before and didn’t fancy going through coming off them with a baby on the way, kind of pleased I am when that happens.

The sudden onset just reminds me of getting a migraine, plus the fact that they involve your brain going pretty wrong - I get epilepsy symptoms when I have a cluster too so it wouldn’t surprise me if my anxiety was tied in.

Tl;dr my brain is weird

1 Like

Don’t really hate em, just can’t be fucked with them.
Got the big 40 in a couple of years :weary::sweat::weary::sweat::weary:

Really mixed bag that Lopes, a real emotional rollercoaster of a post!

1 Like

It’s been a helluva 14hrs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus must feel well bad, loads of other people opening presents on his birthday.

Of course, they all have weird brains.

:grinning::grinning::ok_hand:

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of my own birthday. Too much pressure to make something of it. On the other hand I quite like other people’s birthdays so my feelings are a bit hypocritical but whatevs :grimacing:

my brother is an HGV driver and had to do a course at work where he rides a bike to see what it’s like to be a cyclist around lorries!

Morning all, grinding it out at work then beer and football tonight. Feel like I’m on the verge of my second cold of the Autumn.