Choose My New Experiences [Part 1]

Starting next Saturday, 1st August, I’ve decided that I’m going to attempt to experience something brand-new at least each week. I did this daily on tour with work once, and discovered lots of foods I liked mainly. Finally broke down in a deserted Vienna airport on a Sunday morning after having watched one of the Harry Potter films dubbed into German, with a raging absinthe hangover and the shits. However, I trust the DiS hivemind so I’m going to let you lot decide what new thing I’ll attempt, enjoy or endure next.

Some categories could include these, but I’d like you to suggest some too:

• TV / Film / Music / Book - there’s SO MANY popular things I’ve never engaged with
  • Languages / Travel - could try learning something new, or visiting a new place
  • Food / Drink - yes, this sounds the best one, I love putting things inside my face

I can pick a category at random each day/week, then list things I’ve not done, then you lot vote.

Then off I go and fucking do it, and tell you all about it.

Go on, chat away, suggest some categories, and stitch me up.

9 Likes

Watch every Simpsons episode through the powers we DiSers have invested in you as the one true supreme being to officially proclaim when it woz gud and wen it went krapp :smiley:

A whole week of being my pay pig

4 Likes

Cycle the entire Yorkshire Dales National Park

Put a persimmon in your grundies for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Category suggestion -
Activity eg. Climbing, kayaking, horse riding

2 Likes

Make the authentic cuisine of every Spanish region. I can’t wait for Galicia! :wink:

Sports

Hold a chicken in the air

6 Likes

Stick a deckchair up your nose

2 Likes

Fly a jumbo jet

1 Like

Bury all your clothes

1 Like

Spray your left knee green

2 Likes

Extract your wisdom teeth

1 Like

I’m sorry your thread has been murdered so soon. May I suggest: visit Devon.

5 Likes

Form a string quartet

1 Like

And pretend your name is Keith.

1 Like

Has Marckee been hacked?

7 Likes

Skin yourself alive

2 Likes

Learn to speak Arapahoe

1 Like