Chooseday Eve

Wuu2 huns must be ten char

1 Like

Also sure I’ve used this thread title before.

Not sure what to have for dinner. Getting a lot of pleasure out of my new room diffuser mister thing.

Flat flat flat :frowning:

Going to a casual Tues techno night. Hope I don’t get too wrecked!
Had to basically pretend to finish/fob off work at the end there hope they don’t notice :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I was wrong before but I really think I’ve finished my album now

2 Likes

Quiche then Trail of Dead going gangbusters :guitar: :drum:

2 Likes

Currently at Woking, going to see Amusical: Once More With Feeling. Hoping we might bump into @ttf

Other than that, got nowt much to say at the point in time.

1 Like

Knackered. Friday night. Chip lasagna. Guinnesses. Ennui.

2 Likes

Evening all. I’m mainly going to be finishing my daughter’s World Book Day costume. Bloody World Book Day!

2 Likes

Strange choice of theme.

3 Likes

Can I go to bed soon?

Actually I have a book to finish so might get in bed and just read until it’s sleepytime tbh

Sounds like a sinus infection. Get to the doctor asap.

3 Likes

Evening, all. Found out today I have a week off of annual leave to use up, so the week after next so I am planning on going to Hull to go to the aquarium. There are :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

4 Likes

evening all :wave:

I am likely to be having a pizza with 'nduja on it for dinner. I had 'nduja pasta for lunch too, seems 'nduja is my thing at the moment I guess?

probably just eat that and then fall asleep, banging evening imo

1 Like

Think we’ll be in CJ in abiut 5 mins. @Gnometorious’s sister is meeting us, but running late, so not quite sure what we’re doing yet.

1 Like

Oh you.

One of them is going as the Roly Poly Bird from The Twits. The other is going as Dog Man (by the writers of Captain Underpants).

Not that you asked.

5 Likes

I love this. Best book of all time.

2 Likes

evenin troops, gonna make something tasty and healthy for dinner and then find something to watch.

1 Like

Quite a bad hectic day

Just got in and have shoved the excellent new Orielles album, it good

mmm orielles