Christchurch shooting (NZ)

Sadly, our media in Australia is totally cooked!

Sky News, the worst of the worst, literally just asked ‘Where does this anti Muslim sentiment come from???’

Burn these cunts down!!

9 Likes

What the fuck

2 Likes

A proper ‘fuck this world’ moment.

The media can go fuck themselves as well.

:disappointed:

2 Likes

Shit, what?

This is too much

First time i can recall seeing so many official news places come right out and say ‘terrorist’ and ‘terror attack’ instead of just ‘gunman’. About time too. This may be the first time an attack can’t just be ‘linked to’ but seen instead as some kind of direct product of 8chan/reddit/twitter. Supposedly he name dropped C4ndace Ow£ns in his wretched ‘manifesto’, claimed to be inspired by ‘edgy memes’. People need to start seeing the links between far right celebrity mouthpieces and right wing terror attacks. And stop giving the likes of Kanye such an easy ride for palling up to such arseholes.

16 Likes

Still some very pointed skipping around the word…

40 dead confirmed. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Oh for real sure, always be plenty of that as well.

Already seen some of the video by accident on Twitter, what an awful website. One of the most disturbing things I’ve seen.

2 Likes

So incredibly proud to have Jacinda Ardern as our Prime Minister. Her latest statement was perfect. Categorically rejected this in the strongest and least sensational way possible.

22 Likes

Yeah I was careless and saw footage on Twitter, should have turned it off straight away but stupid curiosity meant I watched a few seconds longer.

I saw a bit of it on The Mirror’s website ffs

Hope Jest and antelope’s friends/family are OK. Don’t know anyone down there myself

1 Like

Ugh

Watched like 3 seconds of the video:

Man at mosque entrance says "Hello, Brother! " as the terrorist approaches.

Sick to the stomach. Avoid.

3 Likes

Shit, that’s really awful.

1 Like

Fuck.

I only really have asinine responses to all of this but I can’t understand it at all. How can anyone hate so much that they relentlessly plough on without a moment’s regret.

1 Like

R’s brother and family ok. Our office and other colleagues were on lockdown.

Christ, yesterday it felt like an assault on our way of life that someone had punched [Green MP] James Shaw. And now…

4 Likes

This is so fucking awful.

1 Like