Christian Fitness - This Taco Is Not Correct (album #3)

Agree with all comments so far. Great treat so soon after TP&ATO. happiness is not for amateurs, the tides & jabs and bad boys die in the bath were the most instant tracks for me on first few spins. Others are starting to stick and get under my skin now though, Falco is so good at that shit.

1 Like

This is proper good, isn’t it

1 Like

Yeah, easily my fav CF album and think I prefer it over the last FOTL album too :astonished:

5 Likes

Think I agree. This is really sinking in now and I too would probably play this over the last FOTL. Not that I don’t like it, this just flows…

Really strong record.

I actually guessed this was a bet365 reference from the song title. Pretty clear once you hear the lyrics…

2 Likes

Got mine today too. Only got round to buying it a couple of days ago so that was quite well timed for me.

Yep, saw this. Excited. Has he announced if we can pre-order yet? I actually have some money at the moment…

He’s either got bored too quickly, or been far too productive. Either way… thanks Falco.

Last one was probably my favourite album of last year. As always, looking forward to this very much

2 Likes

Thalco.

1 Like

It’s out now.

We’re using AC/DC because it’s heavy metal.

:smiley:

3 Likes

These CF albums have been getting better each time. The first one was ok but the production kind of ruined it for me. Second was a good album and then the third was great, For me it as good as the FOTL albums and one of my favorites of last year.

If he carries on the same trajectory the fourth is going to be an absolute belter!

2 Likes

^very much this