Christmas 2023 countdown thread

Holidays are comin :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Despicable Me Dance GIF

1 Like

It’s as far away as it ever was

Shops get this stuff out earlier and earlier every year, it’s a fucking joke. The local Co-Op (So Co-Op, So Far) has already got birthday cards in… my birthday isn’t until September! Absolute nonsense!

13 Likes

Holidays are comin!

6 Likes

Officially fewer days until it is Christmas than days since it was last Christmas

Booked a panto.

Booked the Kew Christmas lights.

It’s on!

3 Likes

Hooooooolidays are comin!

1 Like

Again?

I was in big Tesco yesterday and the seasonal aisle stock is definitely being run down in order to do the big switch in a few weeks. Mince pies are back on the menu, boys!

2 Likes

Saw some big tubs of quality street and celebrations in Sainsbo yesterday. Maybe they’re always there though.

I think they exist all year round, they just exist more when holidaaaays are comin’

September 3rd! It’s 22c out!!!

5 Likes

Had a look in our Sainos yesterday because they’d got the big stacks of Celebrations, etc by the entrance (thought that was somehow illegal these days) but it was all just summer and back to school stuff down the seasonal bit still.

This was in a little one. The first stuff I found last year was in a Tesco Express, maybe they’re all just a bit more rogue with these things.

1 Like

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1699815547653792053

4 Likes

Anyone fancy a mince pie?

5 Likes

Keep meaning to pop into Marks’s and get my first fix of the season

Let’s go!

5 Likes

Got some lebkuchen hearts from Lidl the other week, might crack 'em open.

2 Likes