I’ve listened to a Xmas song already this year

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The moon is right

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I put 2 Christmas trees up and decorated them today but they weren’t at my house if that counts?
Also we have fairy lights up in the bedroom permanently.
Radio 2 have been playing exclusively Christmas music today all day and the radio has been on at work since 8.30am and I’m ready to listen to something else now please.

3 Likes

Approximate % of Christmas shopping completed

• 0%
  • 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100%

0 voters

All ordered at least, if not all currently in my possession.

1 Like

mulling over a mini tree, might check the prices

It was a beautiful full moon this morning

5 Likes

Normally a mulled wine or mead man myself, but whatever floats your boat

17 Likes

Could you smash a tap or something to call out the plumbers again?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been doing squats :peach:

1 Like

I hear Starbucks do a delightful mulled pine latte

1 Like

wheyyyyyyy

Idgi

Was it plumbers who were playing good music when they were working at yours?

(it might have been electricians)

1 Like

It was electricians! That’s a good idea actually. Might mess with the fuse box so they bring their Placebo albums back.

1 Like
5 Likes

i got a one and a half foot tree in M&S with lights and everything for less than a tenner. can’t see it on their website now though so might have sold out.

I got one from the local florist. £20 in a pot to pot outside. They’re almost all delivering at the moment too

10 Likes

my family started doing Secret Santa a few years ago to save us stressing over presents for each other and getting each other crap every year. my mum said on the phone recently that they’re not planning to even do that this year to save everyone stress and money given what this year’s been like, so it’s sounding like a present-less year, which will be strange, though i don’t normally get much of note anyway. still a bit worried about going home with no presents bought and being caught out though, so may bring home something for my mum at least.

otherwise i’ve only got my DiS Secret Santa to buy this year. i’ve bought myself some nice treats that i’m saving for Christmas too though. might as well.

Outside lights are up
Christmas tree (fake) in the back room is done
Christmas tree (real) for lounge being ordered on Thursday for delivery/decoration at the weekend
A few decorations up in the house but not everything

1 Like

Tree and lights are up all the nonsense ornaments for round the house are by the tele. Going on the floor in 45 minutes so that I can put the football on.