๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ Christmas Day Thread ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

:socks::sloth::sloth::sloth::sloth::socks:

I got some with hedgehogs on :blush:

3 Likes

Putting my Christmas dinner outfit in a suit carrier so it didnโ€™t get creased was a great idea.

Well it would have been if Iโ€™d remembered to bring it with me. Now wearing a pair of adidas Tracky bottoms and a stone cold Steve Austin tshirt.

For fucks sake!!!

15 Likes

Happy Christmas Gnomey and Avery :heart:
Excited to see what amazing food you make!

2 Likes

Wait Iโ€™ve not even bought the stone cold shirt itโ€™s an aleistar black one thatโ€™s a little bit occult

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ma0sm display help .

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to you and adorkable Dory :christmas_tree:
Weโ€™re not doing much cooking ourselves but will be showing off everything we eat in the ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฅ” Christmas Food Thread 2021 ๐Ÿง€๐ŸŽ„
My little sister also got covid just in time for Christmas :cry:
Hope you donโ€™t feel too ill and have already stocked up on some nice food for today x

1 Like

@ma0sm quote please

What was your Christmas dinner outfit supposed to be out of interest?

Iโ€™m imagining a suit with holly printed all over it

My favourite Xmas tradition is having access to Sky and Netflix and discovering the TVโ€™s still shite

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: I just went to say โ€˜cโ€™est la vieโ€™ to someone on Tinder, for some inexcusable reason, and auto-correct changed it to โ€˜cโ€™est la viewtopic.phpโ€™ and I hit enter without realising. โ€” @AQOS

10 Likes

Doing promo for your threads

• Desperate and sad :upside_down_face:
  • Enterprising and adorable :relaxed:

0 voters

All of these.

2 Likes

Just some jeans and a shirt to look like Iโ€™d made a resonable effort.

Itโ€™s now this

While Iโ€™m trying to convince my mum Iโ€™m fine with everything thatโ€™s happened recently to me.

:joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

Nice socks! Take care of yourself pal x

3 Likes

Thanks!!! Iโ€™m actually alright just scruffy

6 Likes

Cheers then lads :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

His very best friend was hit by a car but heโ€™s still got the slightly less friendly fox siblings of it but they think heโ€™s a bit of a dick. Fair enough.

Hope youโ€™re planning on doing an Aleister Black inspired entrance later

1 Like

Merry Christmas all! Just came out of isolation yesterday, so having a quiet one of me, TV and tiny comrade. Currently knocking up an Xmas lunch of parsnips, roasties, stuffing and, er, veggie bolognaise!

TC is running around naked with his new doctor kit taking our blood pressure every five minutes. Canโ€™t wait for the Official Christmas Walk!!!

3 Likes

1pm and my parents still arenโ€™t up lol.

Made a sandwich, had some coffee, gonna go for a walk and a pint I think

1 Like