At least they aren’t banging

1 Like

True love if you ask me.

I’m working on it

1 Like

6 Likes

NGL today’s been really nice but also really fucking difficult at the same time

2 Likes

Christmas is a net negative, no mistaking. But it’s done now!

1 Like

Need to get through new year’s first (ex stuff)

Well Bottom’s on now so can ride out the rest of the night with that

3 Likes

Whenever I hear Bottom mentioned now I always remember @bugduv saying that a new Noel Gallagher tune ripped the theme tune off and he was right, as usual. Makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Just ordered a pizza like a true animal. Be a miracle if I wake up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Expat facebook groups are always boomer joke gold

Don’t ask me why I’m in a Brits in Germany one though

6 Likes

Why are you in a Brits in Germany Facebook group?

2 Likes

Even I am not in this group

Both kids declared mid afternoon that they got none of the gifts they actually wanted and cried and cried. They got over it by the evening but fucking hell, what an exhausting day. Rewatched series 1 of Ted Lasso and ate a lot of chocolate once they were in bed which rescued things a little.

Mind you I found out there was an album by Typhoon earlier this year today so I had a good ol’ cry to that during my walk

1 Like

Wtf a shades t shirt.

I only went once in 2009

I’m not sure what it is now

It was a shit games bar for a bit

1 Like

Literally unconscious by 7:30pm. Woken at 5:30am by exploding children, then a continuous rush of playing/excitement/red wine until after an embarrassingly large Christmas dinner. As soon as the kids were asleep I was just out… until 10:00pm when my body woke me to remind me I hadn’t drunk anything except coffee and wine since 5pm on Christmas Eve. Never had an evening hangover before - strange experience but got it out of the way in time for boxing day.

Feel like my actual holiday starts today. Yesterday was too intense.

1 Like

Yeah! Wild. I was still a DJ there in 2009 I think. Got out before the tax scandal etc. My wife got me the shirt. Some shop in Falmouth was selling them for a bit but this is old stock. Haha!