Christmas decorations thread

You’re living room is lovely, I’m well jel.

If you ever do decide to do them again, you’re always welcome in here.

After initial tree splurge, we’ve got literally nowhere with the rest of the decks.

:blush:

11 Likes

So this is what I have up so far. Put the fairy lights on the balcony up just now, the tree and the stars a couple of days ago.

There is plenty more to come.

7 Likes

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/wednesday-evening/32663/60?u=martyfunkhouser

1 Like

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Well as the weather outside can only be described as frightful I could not be feeling more Christmassy than I am right now…

9 Likes

Haven’t got a topper so the robin is doing the job

7 Likes

This year is the first year I’ve really bothered with external lights.

I fear in years to come I may turn into a crazy lights person.

4 Likes

First Christmas tree I’ve had in my house for a couple of years. Could probably do with some more decorations

6 Likes

Join the bright side!

2 Likes

Posted my tree in the wrong thread didn’t I :woman_facepalming:

Here it is!

Though I think @dots has won this year on the festive tree front

9 Likes

Tree up! Fao laelfs, glittery baguette. Decorated with Sufjan’s Songs for Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas :blush:

Forget to get a tree topper so we improvised with the photos we used on top of our wedding cake, going in for a loving headbutt.

7 Likes

I cannot believe you have hung a baguette from your tree, this is the oddest and best tree decoration I’ve ever seen. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

No tree. Just a few lights

6 Likes

Supposed to putting ours up later. Can’t be bothered and the driving force, the TV, is asleep. Might get away with it for another day.

i’m gonna make an egg nativity like this but with faces drawn on the eggs

5 Likes

Stone cottage sweat shop!

1 Like