Christmas Eve Eve daily thread

Morning all,

Last few days in work have been a wash, there’s basically no way to clear out tasks with so many people out. Will just sort the old inbox. Hopefully last few presents also arrive today :cowboy_hat_face:

Ideal for the upcoming week of picky dinners, Christmas presents and shoving in the freezer!

1 Like

Loooooong day ahead. Start my full day shift in the bookshop at 11 (expect it to be fully crazy today), but got up at 7 to do some freelance work I should have finished yesterday. BUT after today I have the rest of the week off so that’ll be VERY welcome.

DiSmas! :gift::christmas_tree::+1:

5 Likes

Morning ccb &co

Excited for seeing DiSmas opening.

Meeting brother’s gf later at a suitable distance when she drops off presents.

Dealing with a perpetually grumpy R who I cannot seem to make at all happy recently.

DiS Mario Kart tonight.

not fully awake yet but thought i better make the thread

1 Like

Morning party people!

I’m currently in the queue at the butchers to pick up our turkey. There’s about forty or fifty people ahead of me :grimacing:

Good job I’ve got a quiet day ahead of me and don’t have anything to rush back for!

Got a day off to myself. Will probs spend most of it tidying the house. Can’t even find the playstation controller ffs.

Morning! Woke at half seven so am up and contemplating the pre Christmas today and clean up.

Then it’s sitting about and reading my book.

WFH two days before Christmas isn’t best is it? Choices in the CCB household:

• work downstairs with the giddy excitement of the rest of the CCB household around me
  • work on my bed with no decorations / Christmas stuff around

Plus generally

7 Likes

Hi there. Was at Morrisons at 7am, absolutely fine, breezed round and was back in bed by 7.52. Not got much to do now other than eating.

7 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

8 Likes

having to repeatedly call my property agency to get the heating fixed cos they’re useless and it’s massively stressing me out

Its my birthday.

Probably housebound and opened all presents from gf on Saturday so having nothing to open.

Also happy birthday to @Ella_Megablast

19 Likes

Absolutely giddy with excitement about the fact that today is the first day this year without a single meeting. I am going to get so much ruddy work done.

And be drunk by 2pm, obviously.

1 Like

HP BD @Unlucky and @Ella_Megablast! :cake:

5 Likes

happy birthday! :exclamation:

1 Like

HBU :beers::partying_face:

1 Like

Happiest of birthdays to you and @Ella_Megablast :cake::cake::heart::heart::cake::cake::balloon::balloon::gift::tada::birthday:

3 Likes

checks watch

2 Likes