Christmas Eve Eve Eve(ning) thread

On my way home from the bookshop. Do have more work to do at home, but I’ve tasked by brother with cooking us all dinner. The (evening of the) 24th is the big one for us, and tonight is for decorating the tree and watching a thing on tv that we’ve watched approximately as many times as xmases we have lived through. And once I finish that bit of work sometime tonight, it’s all downtime in casa WR until Monday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Evenin all

Made some pico de gallo this afternoon, so we’re having nachos for dinner - apart from Christmas Dinner, I reckon it’ll be the new year before I have another proper meal now.

Might have a tin or two of Guinness later on, need to replace the iron I lost from my blood donation somehow…

1 Like

The better of those two is Last Christmas, certainly not the best though.

2 Likes

Take it up with the best Christmas song thread

Oh believe me, I will

2 Likes

Feeling extremely miserable

1 Like

Would you eat takeaway curry sauce that you froze about a month ago?

• Yes
  • No
  • I’m manky when it comes to food so please don’t count my answer

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah okay I think… I think it’s time to get fucking wrecked?

7 Likes

Both awful

1 Like

Today I made a Christmas pudding (but late but y’know) and I really want to eat it now

2 Likes

i’d probably heat it up first

4 Likes

taps sign

2 Likes

hello matey. what’s up? want a beer? x

I have been voting, missed the last round though

1 Like

Cheers Witches, cheers DiS

18 Likes

Oooh! That’s a beautiful glass. What are you drinking?

1 Like

What’s your concern, reheating takeaway or the fact that it’s been in the freezer for a month? Because the latter is fine. If you’d be happy reheating it after a day in the fridge, there’s no added risk from freezing it

1 Like

Leftover curry sauce?

1 Like

Just been steam cleaning the floors so I feel like I’ve earned my wreckedness

13 Likes