Christmas Eve Thread

Work. There will be 85 children of various ages in the office.

No. Still have some wrapping to do though.

Meeting some of my neighbours for a quick pint.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Currently in bed trying to work out if I’m hungover or not after going round some friends for dinner last night and drinking a large (for a lightweight like me) number of beers. I think I might be ok…

Wife’s out today so it’s present wrapping and music for me. Not a bad way to spend the day.

Where from? We had these a few years ago for Christmas breakfast and can’t find them now! Maybe we’re just slow off the mark and they’ve all gone.

Morning Rich-t et all.

I too am working today, albeit in a half empty office instead of a busy as fuck food hall. Good luck!

Got all my gifts sorted, but do need to think about Mrs Z’s birthday gift which I have no ideas for and is in less than a week.

A lot more people at work than I thought there would be.

Just picked up a flat white from our cafe. I now remember why I don’t buy coffee from here anymore. It’s not good.

1 Like

Nothing more disappointing than a shit flat white.

If I’m in a place I suspect will serve me one I’ll choose something non-milk based.

gotta try and fix the leak in the conservatory roof. Found out that I’m shit at DIY so I don’t expect great results.

It’s the coffee. If I’d have ordered an americano, it’d have been awful.

Think my sister/niece are coming round.
Pal who’s been TEFLing in Osaka is back so probably go to town for a few.
Then up to Haworth for the proper Xmas drinks.

Dont want to get too drunk as can’t remember a Christmas were I’ve not felt awful and want to walk the dog to a village pub for a quick half before dinner.

Anglos and good tidings

Misyimed my bread making routine completely so going to have to go to the shops layer for some. Got Xmas films on at the club around the corner that I might go to briefly then I nornally do Xmas eve drinks at mine but I decided against 9 almost 3 year olds in my just tidied flat because I’m the Grinch. Going to a neighbours instead for a quick drink.

Or none of those things.

I sugar up bad Americanos

Asda :christmas_tree::+1:

1 Like

About to head to a big shopping centre that opens in 15 minutes. Pray for me.

Working again tonight til close and back in tomorrow for Christmas day, bit rough but hoping it’ll be a nice atmosphere, kind of looking forward to it actually

Hoping everyone has a great few days :+1::christmas_tree:

Morning all. Back up at my parents so went out with a GBOL from childhood. Moderate night, so not quite hung over, but not quite right either. Kind of a twilight zone.

Today, gotta prep all the veg for tomorrow. Hope my Dad’s present arrives. Might zoom into town as the B&M has some lovely cheap beers I want to stock up on…plus Sainbos has some food I need for a Thai curry i fancy making.

Just realised my sisters present hasn’t come, can’t find any emails about it and can’t really remember where I ordered it from.

Ah well I’ve bought giant ones now and we’ve got a tree shaped cookie cutter so that’ll do.

1 Like

jesus. what the hell did he do last night?!

9 Likes

I’ve got an image now of you refusing to let her remove it until you’ve measured with a tape measure.

7 Likes

Great ingenuity :grin:

1 Like