🎁 🎄 Christmas Gift Ideas 2022 🎄 🎁

Need help! What is everyone getting their mums? Haven’t a clue!

1 Like

Physical calendar and/or diary?

Usually buy my mum that and it always goes down a treat.

1 Like

Bit pricey without their Black Friday discount, mind.

2 Likes

Gin, some fun coasters, a book of photos from the east end 1960-1980

1 Like

New sewing box. It’s got elephants on.

1 Like

Yoga retreat day. She has enough stuff.

1 Like

If anyone wants to buy any beery presents for anyone then please let me know and I can provide a hefty discount.

3 Likes

Ha small world, this is one of my best pals’ partner’s studio. Everyone buy their stuff they’re good eggs and they do loads of stuff with marginalised groups and low income groups

1 Like

I’m after an oversized scarf, no idea where to look these days apart from & other stories

Last few years has been a general gift bag in which I put locally produced consumables (chocolate, jam, alcohol, candles etc) and small gifts like a nice plant pot, a tea towel from a local artist etc

Really my go-to present suggestion for anyone struggling with family, just go to a farmers or a makers market and go wild. Nobody can be annoyed at this kind of stuff.

And it’s so much better than when I used to try and buy her actual things that I thought she might like but which she has no interest. Those I now save for her birthday.

4 Likes

Found out from my sister that she wanted a panini press so got her one and I’m headed to the market to get some pickles and chutneys next week :+1:

1 Like

Been scrolling through this thread and some old ones and bought 3 presents. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Oliver Bonas. Excellent scarf game.

1 Like

Any good stocking filler ideas for a wife? preferably less than £10 and at this stage preferably if they’re available on prime

What about a really nice olive oil? I ask for olive oil every xmas. Bit weird for a stocking maybe but yoi cam get smaller ones and i know you can get one of my faves (and Anna Jones’s) on amazon.

The early harvest and the verdemanda

1 Like

Ooh good idea!

I was really struggling but saw afternoon tea voucher thing that can redeemed at various places nationwide in Paperchase yesterday so got that. Not amazing present but something to open on Xmas day and enjoy at a latter date

1 Like

2 Likes

If anyone still needs to buy a gift for someone who likes make up, this is a great deal. NARS is a good brand, this is heavily discounted at 15 GBP (it’s 46 pounds everywhere else) and will likely sell out soon.

1 Like

feck that would have been the perfect last thing for my sister and then I would have been finished. Not available anywhere near me.

1 Like