🎷 🎄 Christmas Music League 🎄🎷 Round Eight - Monopoly

Oh dear…

4 Likes

Great themes!

2 Likes

Thought I’d pop back in for this one because it actually looks like fun. Although undoubtedly will be ruined by pedantry.

4 Likes

Will probably dip into this, good opportunity to clear out some of the weird rubbish I’ve wanted to play in the past but haven’t ever really found the right round for.

3 Likes

does anyone want to fill me in on previous great Music League beeves? I can feel the tension simmering in here

I think the biggest one was back in League 1. If I’m remembering correctly, someone submitted Kermit the Frog singing Rainbow Connection and someone suspiciously gave it all 10 of their points immediately. Someone else might remember the details better. I think that’s how the controversial concept of Kingmaking (giving someone all 10 points) was born.

People also don’t show appropriate respect / kindness towards Billy Corgan.

1 Like

Me vs Bruce Springsteen

Good idea to make him do that embarrassing covers album as a forfeit

3 Likes

Just a nudge/reminder that the Christmas special of music league starts next week. You can join up and submit for round 1 now…

Check out this "DiS is Christmas Music League " Music League! Music League

5 Likes

Just noticed the super short round times and remembered the negative point thing, should probably adjust my picks. Maybe this isn’t the league for growers.

I’m not playing this because I’m out of the country for most of the game but the rounds look good fun and I wish I was playing.

1 Like

How we feeling about a track length of exactly 3 minutes for Round 5: “sub 3 minute track”?

Track length of 3:00 mins
  • Fine
  • Not fine

0 voters

As always music league got me overthinking

Round one

• A ‘sexy’ song that gets her in the mood
  • A song title that humorously fills the blank

0 voters

Edit - well thats not worked has it
2nd edit - aye it has

It’s got to fill the blank. Just like the game of cards against humanity. If I doesn’t fit the blank it won’t make sense!?

1 Like

“League is full”… Alright, see you all next year then I guess

Nvm

Bahahah never mind, app is being weird again

2 Likes

It’s not full

1 Like

Aye sorry, joined now, dunno what the hell is going on with the app lately but it’s probably to do with this shite phone I’m using