Christmas presents ideas 🎁💝🤶🎅🎅

I’m looking forward to enjoying a nice game of Vertellis over Christmas

We did a course at work, one part was a series of videos that all started with :

We spend countless hours getting to know other people, but how well do we truly know ourselves?

Actually I don’t think it did, quite.

It was about £8 in Smyths so I hope its the good old fashioned version

Had bought my 0.9 year old nephew a mini xylophone with his name on it

3 Likes

may the record show I respected the outcome of this poll

what do you buy a baby

she doesn’t have any hobbies ffs

Babies love Quavers

this one just likes milk for the time being

Is she a cool baby?

no, very warm actually

Hahahahahaha!

Those little egg things are always popular

1 Like

The teddy I’m making M is is really hard without a sewing machine. I just cant hand sew. And now I’ve got to the head I’ve literally no idea what the instructions mean. There’s already holes with stuffing poking out on the tail…hope she likes the rustic look :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Can you take a picture of the instructions, maybe one of us could help decipher it?

(or back up plan: make a sock monkey or other sock creature)

1 Like

Books!

Chris Houghton, Sandra Boynton or Eric Hill (Spot the dog stuff) would be my baby recommendations. But they’ll grow into pretty much any picture book.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll have a look on YouTube in case there’s a similar pattern but if not I’ll ask on here. I can see what I think I should do but that doesnt seem to be what its telling me to do

1 Like

Is there a 2020 thread? If so please link my post to there, I couldnt find it

I would like to arrange a good meal out for my mum and dad when lockdown eases. Obviously its a weird time at the moment but has anyone had any experience of sorting something like this for someone else before and if I messaged the restaurant would they send something which is like ‘TKC has arranged a meal for you, please contact us to book a time’

I could just say I’d do it but it seems less thoughtful rather than contacting the place before hand

1 Like