Christmas presents ideas ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…

Is she a cool baby?

no, very warm actually

Hahahahahaha!

Those little egg things are always popular

1 Like

The teddy Iโ€™m making M is is really hard without a sewing machine. I just cant hand sew. And now Iโ€™ve got to the head Iโ€™ve literally no idea what the instructions mean. Thereโ€™s already holes with stuffing poking out on the tailโ€ฆhope she likes the rustic look :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Can you take a picture of the instructions, maybe one of us could help decipher it?

(or back up plan: make a sock monkey or other sock creature)

1 Like

Books!

Chris Houghton, Sandra Boynton or Eric Hill (Spot the dog stuff) would be my baby recommendations. But theyโ€™ll grow into pretty much any picture book.

1 Like

Yeah, Iโ€™ll have a look on YouTube in case thereโ€™s a similar pattern but if not Iโ€™ll ask on here. I can see what I think I should do but that doesnt seem to be what its telling me to do

1 Like

Is there a 2020 thread? If so please link my post to there, I couldnt find it

I would like to arrange a good meal out for my mum and dad when lockdown eases. Obviously its a weird time at the moment but has anyone had any experience of sorting something like this for someone else before and if I messaged the restaurant would they send something which is like โ€˜TKC has arranged a meal for you, please contact us to book a timeโ€™

I could just say Iโ€™d do it but it seems less thoughtful rather than contacting the place before hand

1 Like