Christmas Sunday and that

Have v scant memories of leaving the Zoom last night. Hope I was not awful.

Got a coffee.

Might go back bed. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Stellar work on the early thread starting tilty.

I’ve been up since half-four feeding a tiny baby. Will definitely be going back to sleep after this.

13 Likes

Our silly toddler woke with teething pains at 3:55. She’s just fallen asleep on me. There’s zero chance of me getting back to sleep at this time.

5 Likes

I need to sleep baddddd
Nodded off at 4 and just woke up after a sleep paralysis episode complete with lovely hallucinations of an old man looking over me \o/

1 Like

Solidarity! :fist: :fist:

I’ve gotten her to sleep but there’s no way I’m sleeping before her next feed. Might as well get up and listen to some Harold Budd.

3 Likes

I’ve just escaped. Gonna spend an hour working on music as a treat to myself.

Hello! It is 23:12 and I’m watching Samurai Jack and finishing off the key lime pie. So rich, so yummy!

6 Likes

Morning :wave:

Weather looks pretty miserable so will be holed up for the morning. The eldest got a Lego ICE-style* train for Christmas so the plan is to clear the living room, put all the track down and have a little line running from the living room to the dining room.

Gonna make Turkey Berry Britannia later. Also got some records arriving later so that’ll be nice :slight_smile:

Happy Sunday everyone!

* German high-speed train that the eldest has been very keen on, since last year’s interracial trip

7 Likes

Work :frowning:

1 Like

Anglos a Sunday

Had an absolutely wretched day yesterday and can’t see today being any better.

Um… Merry Christmas?

1 Like

SUNDAYS
ARE FOR
THE BOYS

2 Likes

Also work :frowning:

Off back home in a couple hours. Debating whether to take a walk to see my new horse pal before I go

4 Likes

O Glans!

I’m at work. But it’s fine because I’m off for a week after this. Whoooooop!
Going to have another desk tea to celebrate.

I hope all of your days are not only joyful but also triumphant
xx

9 Likes

Weather last night was biblical. Wind was crazy and couldn’t sleep. Amazingly looks like my old house and roof haven’t lost any tiles or anything, a Christmas miracle! So tired though.

Going to turn Sky Sports on at 12, and turn it back off at 9, and consume ALL THE PREMIER FOOTBALL GOLACCIOS IN THE LEAGUE.

Storm Betty or whatever was meant to hit here (Hampshire) in the early hours but didn’t hear a thing. Calm, and blue skies out there. LIES.

3 Likes

Real sleepy but I’m up now, haven’t slept well for a few nights now. Going to do a massive tidy up of my room and a bunch of laundry and maybe go for a bike ride if its dry

1 Like

Kept being woken up in the night by the cat being an absolute douchebag and M getting upset and apologising to Mr Bean in her sleep.

CBA today. Lying in bed and feeling dizzy again.

Just remembered I’m out of bread for breakfast :sob:

1 Like

Interrail! FFS :smiley: not interracial

37 Likes

Great work.

15 Likes